Project Manager: to guide the activities of a team working in the lab, present the outputs to the customer and coordinate all related activities. Location is in Maryland.
- Support build systems on next generation wireless technologies 4G and beyond. Responsibilities include system theoretical analysis, hardware and software requirements assessment, EPC, EUTRAN, and UE configurations, protocol stack configurations, equipment procurement and validation, simulations, standards and regulatory research, modelling, and prototyping of various systems. Knowledge include: 3GPP technologies, LTE, 5G, WIMAX, IEEE broadband architectures, C, C++, Python, Matlab, Linux, Putty, radio link protocols, power and traffic link budgets.
- Support build end-to-end networks. Responsibilities include end-to-end network architecture design of application, service, and other IP layer stacks, configuration of end-to-end network including servers, applications, switches, routers, and other network software and hardware functions. Knowledge include TCP/IP, other IP and non-IP protocol stack, SCADA protocols, IMS, SIP, networking and service configurations, and Wireshark.
- Coordinate troubleshooting efforts with equipment vendors. Responsibilities include working with vendors, scheduling, deep-dive analysis of various technical hardware and software issues relating to feasibility studies, system builds, network builds, and user equipment functions, security, reliability assessment. Knowledge include above and use of post-processing tools, syslogs, log collection, and troubleshooting.
- Deploy and test networks in the field. Support in-field deployments of various wireless and network systems. Skills include data collection, post-processing, packet and management plane signaling log analysis, spectrum analyzer operations, and RF scanner operations. Willing for some travel within the United States.
- Create and present technical reports and demonstrations. Good writing, presentation, and communications skills.
- MS in EE, Math, Physics
- Excellent understanding of 3GPP standards process
- Affinity for practical work is desired.
- Good inter-personal and teamwork skills. Looking for an enthusiastic individual that will thrive in a dynamic, innovative, and prototyping oriented environment.
Job location: USA.
Only those authorized to work in the US may apply.
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org