- NIWBQR is the de facto independent 4G LTE benchmarking standard in Nigeria.
- Key output of NIWBQR reports are available to the public at https://metrics.enextwireless.com.
- NIWBQR gives the Nigerian public visibility into the quality of mobile broadband networks (4G LTE) provided by the major MNOs in Nigeria.
- We share NIWBQR reports with all concerned MNOs to provide them opportunities to improve the quality of their 4G LTE networks.
- We use our proprietary logging tool (enextlog) for collecting UE logs and our proprietary platform (Premetrics) for post-processing the UE logs in other to create NIWBQR reports and perform analysis for other purposes.
- The image below depicts the evaluated route.
The four mobile wireless broadband service providers evaluated are MTN, Airtel 9mobile, and Globacom.
In this report, 50% of the weight for overall ranking is assigned to Emetrics, 20% each is assigned to downlink throughput and packet latency, while 10% is assigned to uplink throughput.
The visualization of the radio frequency quality of LTE network along the complete route is available at our Emetrics website https://metrics.enextwireless.com
Our primary mission is to facilitate the ability of Nigerians to gain reliable and cost-effective access to mobile broadband LTE networks. This also provides national mobile network operators an opportunity to reduce churn and achieve a rapid increase in broadband subscription.
A report containing our ranking and detailed RF Analysis is available for a fee.
We collect comprehensive RF Performance data on the Networks of Mobile Broadband Service Providers in Nigeria. The raw UE log is available to interested service providers for use in further improving the quality of their networks.
For additional details click here.