Lab Engineer: to build systems on next generation wireless technologies, including 4G and 5G. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with substantial self-motivation and drive, capable of creating prototypes of next generation broadband wireless communication systems for private applications.
- Configuration of EPC, EUTRAN, and UEs
- Equipment procurement and validation
- Prototyping of various 4g and 5G systems.
- Deep-dive analysis of various hardware and software issues related to feasibility studies, system builds, network builds, and user equipment functions and security and reliability assessment.
- Support for in-field deployments of various wireless and network systems.
Knowledge requirements include:
- 3GPP standards for LTE and 5G – Air interface, RAN and Core.
- Python, C, C++ programming languages and Linux OS
- LTE and 5G radio link protocols, power and traffic link budgets.
- Ability to coordinate troubleshooting efforts with equipment vendors.
- Post-processing tools such as syslogs and other layers 1, 2 and 3 OTA message analyzers for 4G and 5G.
Skills/qualifications requirements include:
- BSEE with extensive lab work experience is required.
- Data collection, post-processing and detailed analysis
- Expertise in configuring, monitoring and troubleshooting of Linux-based networks.
- Packet data management plane and signaling log analysis
- Extensive use of spectrum and signal analyzers.
- Creation and presentation of detailed technical reports,
- Configuring and demonstrating new LTE or 5G networks.
- Must be willing to travel within the United States.
- Work will be performed at our customer’s lab in Woodland Park, NJ
- Good inter-personal and teamwork skills are necessary.
Job location: USA.
Only those authorized to work in the US may apply.
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org