- National Independent Wireless Broadband Quality Reporting (NIWBQR)
- Offered by Enextgen Wireless, Ltd since 2016
- Designed to encourage Mobile Network Operators to provide high quality of Radio Frequency coverage for optimum utilization of available spectrum and excellent customer experience.
- Previously based on commercial UE logging and post-processing tools.
- Now using Enextlog for input data and Emetrics for processing and visualization
Now focuses on a combination of our proprietary RF quality ranking (Emetrics) and measurements of results from key applications such as ping and FTP transfers.
The image below is the evaluated route.
The four mobile wireless broadband service providers evaluated are MTN, Airtel 9mobile, and Globacom.
In this report, 50% of the weight for overall ranking is assigned to Emetrics, 20% each is assigned to downlink throughput and packet latency, while 10% is assigned to uplink throughput.
The visualization of the radio frequency quality of LTE network along the complete route is available at our Emetrics website https://metrics.enextwireless.com
Our primary mission is to facilitate the ability of Nigerians to gain reliable and cost-effective access to mobile broadband LTE networks. This also provides national mobile network operators an opportunity to reduce churn and achieve a rapid increase in broadband subscription.
A report containing our ranking and detailed RF Analysis is available for a fee.
We collect comprehensive RF Performance data on the Networks of Mobile Broadband Service Providers in Nigeria. The raw UE log is available to interested service providers for use in further improving the quality of their networks.
For additional details click here.