Latency and Speed Testing
Internet and SMS controllable
EnextLog is an autonomous real-time network performance data collection using standard Android phones – analyse and display the results on any internet browser Powerful, easy-to-use, affordable Ideal for large users needing independent performance verification for mission-critical communication
Enextlog builds up a picture of the network by collecting data from a number of units within the network.
As these mobile phones travel across the network, data is sent from them back to a central web server and a picture of network performance is built. Results may be viewed in real-time as maps, tables. Post Processing can be performed on Emetrics Portal available on any internet connected PC using a standard browser.
Problems can then be investigated further using the detailed technical data and powerful analysis functionality.
- Supported technologies: 5G/LTE/UMTS/GSM/CDMA/EVDO
- Logs mobile network measurements and events
- Sends log data to online database
- Automatic test sequence including: – Data test (Ping, Upload, Download) – Voice calls – SMS
- Manual functions: – Data test (Ping, Upload, Download) – Measurement point
- Auto indoor mode for measurements in tunnels and areas with bad GPS coverage
- SMS/Internet controllable
Perform Drive Test and Site Verification Acceptance on 2G/3G/4G/5G/EVDO/CDMA Networks
Configurable test sequence
5G/LTE/UMTS/GSM/CDMA/EVDO serving and neighbour cell measurements 0
Latency and Speed Testing 0
Voice Call/ SMS Testing 0